UPGRADE 100 in partnership with BCR has launched an education project in the Digital IQ series to support SMEs who need additional information about the next steps in digitalisation. There will be 347.5 million – EU money for nonIT SMEs via the digitalisation PNRR this year.
The guest speakers addressed on the show the following topics:
✅ Firsty, applied information on SME digitalisation:
– Vlad Cazan (KFactory)
– Andrei Dumitrascu (Softlead)
– Catalin Rus (Prime Dash)
– Lucian Ungureanu (Microsoft)
✅ Secondly, tips and practices about applying to the funding programme:
– Oana Bara (BCR)
✅ Thirdly, the speakers gave information about the funding programme, the importance of digitisation and its applicability to business activities:
– Sergiu Cristian Manea (BCR)
– Bogdan Putinica (Microsoft)
– Marcel Boloș (Ministrul Investițiilor și Fondurilor Europene)
– Sebastian Burduja (Ministrul Inovării, Cercetării și Digitalizării)
Here are a few highlights from this digitalisation programme:
The amount of grant funding that can be accessed per project/applicant ranges from a minimum of €20,000 to the following amounts:
– €30,000 for micro-enterprises (up to and including 9 employees).
– 50,000 for small enterprises (up to and including 49 employees)
– €100,000 for medium-sized enterprises (up to and including 249 employees)
Dragos Stanca, smaranda heroiu și Marian Hurducaș moderated the discussion, which brought business leaders, tech, startups and also experts in European funds together with government representatives.
The full broadcast can be seen here (in RO): https://iqdigital.ro/2023/02/15/iq-digital-update-tot-ce-trebuie-sa-stii-despre-finantarea-digitalizarii-imm-urilor-fonduri-de-347-5-milioane-de-euro-via-pnrr/